Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nintendo Wii Tower


It’s time once again for officially licensed products that could easily be made by anyone but will be sold at a high cost!

This officially licensed Wii Tower Game Station is at least useful. As it is, it can hold 18 games, that Wii console, and 4 Wiimotes or nunchucks.

So that’s like 2 Wiimotes and 2 nunchuks, right? I would need room for that. Too bad there isn’t any room for a battery charger. I need that all the time.

Anyway, you can pick it up for about $69.99 at pretty much any retail outlet.

Now, all they need to do is make one for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. I’m guessing it would not be as skinny as this one, because the Wii stands vertically and doesn’t rest horizontally.

Now, I’m wondering if there is a way to make the thing steadier. As it is, it looks like the thing looks like it could tip over. Perhaps the Wii console keeps the weight down, or something.

Oh well, at least the thing has the Wii logo written on the side. However, I guess I could probably get a sticker for that. I probably will buy this because I’m just a sucker for Wii products of any type.

No comments: