Monday, November 26, 2007

13 Port USB hub


I have quite a few USB devices sitting around my office. Sometimes I wonder if everything won’t one day be able to plug into a USB port. What has always baffled me is that many manufacturers make hubs that only give you an extra 3 ports. To me, that’s almost a waste of money. If I’m going to spend my hard-earned cash, I want more than a measly 4-port hub. That’s why I’m stoaked about the Synchrotech 13-port USB Hub.

What would one do with 12 extra USB ports? Honestly I could spend all day telling you about the wondrous gadgets that could occupy your desk, but I’m sure you could find plenty on your own. One good thing about this hub is that it does feature an AC adapter that has a 4 amp capacity. That should be enough to power all of your USB devices.

Aside from the plethora of ports, this hub is much like any other. This 13-port hub from
Synchrotech will set you back $45. That may seem like a bit much for a simple USB hub, but it
sure beats having two or three smaller ones sitting on your desk.

No comments: